Since I tend to be a mood reader, setting up a TBR list never really works out for me because I only read half the books I say I will! So this month, I decided to keep it more to finishing up series I started.
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes (Falling Kingdoms #2) – I’m currently about halfway through this book, so I plan on finishing it this month.
- Roomies by Christina Lauren – I’m also about halfway through this book as well, so I’m going to finish this one as well.
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce – I loved her Wild Magic series as a kid and Numair was always one of my favorite characters so I’m really excited to read more about him!
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller – I’ve heard great things about this book but I haven’t read it yet, so I can’t wait to get into it!
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson – I’m about 30 pages into this book so I really want to finish it this month as well!
I know that this post is going up after I’ve actually finished my first few books of March, mainly because I thought this was posted and then realized that its not. Oops.
I’m also really looking forward to buying some new releases this month:
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw – This sounds like a really fun kinda spooky read. It sounds a lot like Hocus Pocus and I am so here for that!
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo – sirens and royalty and assassinations? Sign me up!
- Children of Blood and Bone by Toni Adeyemi – West-African inspired fantasy about a girl trying to save magic and it sounds fantastic and the reviews so far are all high praise!
- Daughters of the Storm by Kim Wilkins – Five princesses band together to stop their evil step brother from taking the throne from their ill father. It sounds like it will have a lot of female empowerment and sounds so interesting!
All of these releases actually come out tomorrow, March 6th.