I am currently accepting, at my own discretion, e- and print- ARCs, galleys and books for review consideration from publicists, authors, agents, etc. You may contact me via my contact form or by email (MeltingPages93@gmail.com).
Please keep in mind:
- I only respond to offers that interest me.
- I use the Kindle app for e-books, so please send only Kindle-compatible files if you want me to review an e-book.
- I do not commit to review any and all books I receive, and I do not promise to write about any book in a positive way. All reviews will be my honest opinion, whether I liked the book or not.
With all of this in mind, I would like to point out that most of the books I review are ones that I have purchased myself. It should be assumed that everything I review was obtained this way unless it is clearly stated otherwise in the review.
What I like:
I will read almost anything, but my preferences are most definitely as follows:
- Fantasy – any and all kinds
- YA – especially fantasy, but pretty much everything
- Sci-fi – nothing really too complicated
- Literary Fiction
I really appreciate all the comments on my blog and I read every one of them! I do not moderate the comments unless I believe that the comment is spam or trolling, at which point I will delete the comment.
I loosely based my rating system off of Book Roast’s rating system, which I have linked here.
I LOVED this book.
I really liked this book. It had a few flaws, but it didn’t stop me from really enjoying it.
I liked it, but wasn’t blown away it. You may or may not like this book.
It was okay or “meh.” Most likely just books not for me.
Really disliked the book. I rarely give out 1 star ratings, unless it is something I DNFed.
If you have any questions about any of my policies, go ahead and shoot me a message using my contact page!